Long Island Community Arts Calendar
Huntington Arts Council: 2021 Long Island Arts Grants Workshop
July 9 @ 6:00 pm
Attendance to one of the following workshops is mandatory in order to apply for a 2021 NYSCA Decentralization grant.
The dates, locations* and times for the workshops are listed below:
- Thursday, 7/9 Huntington Arts Council, 6PM
- Tuesday, 7/14 African American Museum of Nassau County, 6PM
- Thursday, 7/16 Virtual Workshop, 6 PM
- Tuesday, 7/21 Westbury Village Hall 2PM
- Thursday, 7/23 Patchogue Arts Council, 6PM
- Tuesday, 7/28 Virtual Workshop, 6PM
- Thursday, 7/30 Virtual Workshop, 2PM
- Tuesday, 8/4 Freeport Memorial Library, 6 PM
- Thursday, 8/6 Huntington Public Library, (Main Bldg) 6PM
*Please note that the location and or format of any or all of these workshops may be changed to a virtual, online presentation. We will notify you in advance of the scheduled date if there is a change. These potential changes will NOT impact the mandatory requirement of attendance.
FY 2020 Direct Applicants to NYSCA are ineligible to apply for the Decentralization Long Island Arts Grants.
If you have any questions please email grants4arts@
The New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) Decentralization Grants help to support:
- Individual artists in the creation of new work
- Teaching artists with in depth opportunities for students and life long learners to create and experience the arts
- Arts and cultural organizations with community based arts & cultural projects
To apply, follow these steps:
- Go to our website for more information huntingtonarts.org
- Attend a FREE MANDATORY workshop
- Review the application guidelines
- Submit your grant(s) application(s)
- Applications open August 7, 2020
- Applications due September 21, 2020 at 3PM
Funding decisions are made by a series of panels comprised of local artists, community leaders and individuals from throughout the region. All award recommendations are required to be voted on by the Board of Directors of the Huntington Arts Council, Inc.